Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born in Rochester, Minnesota on May 31, 1961. She is the fifth child of Clifford Barry Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson. Thompson has two sisters, Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona as well as two brothers, Andrew and Barry. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov who was the artistic director at the time, informed her "You're an amazing dancer however, you're a bit bulky." She described the moment as "my epiphany" when she made the decision to give up dancing and to become an ballet dancer. It was a truly memorable event. Without it, I'd have been smashing my head into walls for the next 10or more years. "[ She changed her goal to acting.Moving to New York at age 20 She appeared in a variety of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue who would later be her co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson was a home-media screen star who made her debut in 1982 in the role of Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action, interactive video game MysteryDisc Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3D was her film debut in 1983. I claimed that I knew how to water ski. I didn't. I had to learn water-skiing techniques that were extremely difficult in five days because I had to do the Sea World water skiing show. I don't have the ability to swim!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84), and The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yvonne Joyce Craig

Camila Cabello Biography

Lauren Ash